Get Lucky Local
GET LUCKY LOCAL is a new opportunity to support amazing local Good Causes across the Richmond Borough community.
The online £1 a ticket weekly lottery aims to raise much-needed money for organisations and local charities that need support now more than ever.
50p from every £1 spent on tickets will go to a cause chosen by players, with an extra 10p going to a general fund to support other local causes. You can also win cash prizes ranging from £25.000, £2000, £250 and £25.
Below are the THIRTY organisations, projects and charities which have been approved to receive funds from GET LUCKY LOCAL.
• 2nd Teddington Scout Group – providing #skillsforlife for over 100 years.
• Aurora Metro Arts and Media – delivering innovative arts projects across London.
• Brighter Together – bringing old and young residents together to improve wellbeing.
• Brilliant Play CIC – facilitating magical play sessions for children and their families.
• Crossroads Care Richmond and Kingston – providing highly-trained support for carers and the people they care for.
• Dose of Nature – encouraging residents to connect with nature and improve mental wellbeing.
• ETNA Community Centre – offering a welcoming environment for people of all ages and backgrounds to meet.
• Friends of Heathfield Recreation Ground – protecting and developing Heathfield Rec green space.
• Half Backs Sport Ltd – providing a place for children to develop confidence and have fun.
• Ham & Petersham SOS – a neighbourhood care group for elderly and disabled residents.
• Hampton & Richmond Borough Youth FC – a community football club for children of all abilities aged 15-18.
• Hampton Hill Cricket Club – a historic Bushy Park club delivering community cricket for over 250 years.
• Hampton Hill Theatre (Home of Teddington Theatre Club) – a leading non-professional theatre company in a community arts space.
• Hearts of Teddlothian FC – mini, youth, men’s and women’s football club run by volunteers.
• Kew Neighbourhood Association – connecting volunteers with residents needing practical help or companionship.
• NPL Sports Club – an independent sports club bordering Bushy Park.
• Pictologue – providing affordable children’s therapy solutions.
• Richmond Good Neighbours – providing support to residents for over 30 years.
• Richmond Mencap – supporting people with learning disabilities.
• Richmond Music Trust – offering music support to schools and parents.
• Richmond Talking Newspaper – providing local audio news for people with visual impairment.
• Ruils – supporting disabled people to live an independent life.
• Skylarks Charity – providing activities and therapies for children with disabilities.
• SporTedd – community fundraising for sport-related causes in the borough.
• St James’s Church, Hampton Hill – a diverse family-friendly Christian community.
• Teddington Cricket Club – a family-friendly cricket club with a rich history.
• Harlequins Foundation – using sport to tackle inequality and other challenges.
• The Victoria Foundation – transforming people’s lives through providing a range of mobility aids.
• United Response – providing support to people with learning disabilities.
If you are involved in a similar group or charity in the Richmond Borough you can sign up today by going to www.getluckylocal.co.uk and urge your supporters, members and friends to help raise funds for you.
GET LUCKY LOCAL is a not for profit organisation supported by Sport Richmond and The Lotteries Council